CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, August 4, 2008

Update



I haven't updated in a while and a TON has been going on! My parents were here for a week and we had a very nice time. We went to Bainbridge Island on my birthday. We walked around the quaint little streets and had lunch at a sidewalk cafe. We took Maddy for a walk on the waterfront and she was afraid to walk on the docks! It was really funny! I think she thought she would fall through the cracks in the boards. We also went on a little hike through the woods.

I had a great birthday dinner with my friends! Well, the dinner itself wasn't the great (Wild Ginger didn't live up to it's hype), but the company more than made up for it. I have the most awesome friends in the world! Only four people were missing from the dinner; Eina, Gigi, Susan, and Nnennia. They were there in spirit, though. :)

My parents left on Saturday morning. It was hard to see them go; especially since I won't see them until Thanksgiving. They really are the most wonderful people in the world. Thank goodness I had Jess' bachelorette party Saturday night to take my mind off missing my parents. It was loads of fun! We went dancing and drinking in Pioneer Square. Jessica seemed to have a good time. She even got to get up on the bar and dance. I'd post a pic of that, but I'm afraid of retribution. ;) All in all, I've had a pretty good week and have thought about J less than my usual. :)

0 comments: