CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Randomness

What a crazy few weeks I've had! After finally getting through that certification mess, the 8th grade Math and Science teacher quit. This made are already somewhat unstable 8th grade even more unstable. Those kids are tough, I know, I had them last year, but they deserve to have a permanent, well-qualified, caring teacher. Well, after a few weeks of craziness, I heard it through the grapevine that my principal has hired a new teacher, a black woman in her late 50s who used to be a preacher and considers discipline her strong point. PERFECT!!! She's going to start sometime next week and I'm really, really hoping she can whip these kids into shape.

One of my best friends called me today from the parking lot at Lowe's to ask me what kind of car that guy I know that cheated on his wife drives. Of course, this question intrigued me. Turns out that this guy and his "ahem" wife were about two cars ahead of her and about to pull out of the parking lot. I almost wish she had caught them sooner and said something to him like "Weren't you friends with a girl named Kate" or "Aren't you so-and-so?" I didn't know you were married? Of course, this particular friend never would have done this, but I kind of wished one of my more outspoken friends had seen him and asked these questions.

I had a dream about him the other week. Well, actually, he wasn't in the dream, though his wife was. And in the dream she was a lot better looking than she actually is. Apparently, she was wearing a tigger sweatshirt when my friend saw them. Anyways, I dreamt that I went to this women's work to meet her and we had a nice friendly chat and then I told her what her husband had done and she went ballistic on me and screamed at me and called me all of these awful names. And well, I don't think I'm going to tell her anytime soon. Strange dream.

0 comments: