CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Giddy

I feel like I should be tying concrete blocks to my feet, but I'm not going to. I've never really understood people who caution happiness, especially sudden happiness. Many people think that if happiness comes quickly and unexpectedly then it should be cautioned. "Be careful" is a phrase that I constantly hear. And I will be careful. I will stay my own person. I will take care of myself. But, I also plan to swim in this quick and unexpected happiness for as long as it lasts. Who am I to turn my back on an amazing gift, something people wait for there entire lives? And I know I'm being sappy and giddy and slightly ridiculous, but I DON'T CARE!!!! I am happy! There is someone amazing in my life and I have never felt like this before. Okay, I've already said to much. Yay! :)

1 comments:

~E said...

Happy for you!!!!