Lots of things on my mind today. I'll make a list.
1) How can you save a friendship that has always been important when all of your efforts are thwarted (that's right, I used the word "thwarted")?
2) Am I denying a vital part of who I am by thinking about becoming a member of a non-denominational Christian Church? I am Catholic, after all.
3) How can I get a really good workout in a very limited amount of time?
4) I feel like I've run out of really good adult books to read. Any suggestions?
5) What should I give Justin for Christmas?
6) How can I continue to be motivated in a job that has almost completely drained me in three-and-a-half months?
7) Is it weird that after reading the "Twilight" series and seeing the movie, I kind of want to be a vampire?
Food for thought.
Crazy Crafters Highlights - Vote for your Favourites
16 hours ago