CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, July 7, 2008

Only Human

Well, the bachelorette party that I have been planning has completely changed. And I am relieved about that. I think these changes are good changes, but it was stressful to make them. I don't know... I find it so hard to please everyone all of the time. And trust me, it's something I work very hard at. I feel like I try so hard to be agreeable all of the time that when I finally lose my temper, people think I'm being unreasonable because they are so used to me being complacent. Aaaaaaaah!!! Maybe I need to work on being more of a bitch. That way when I lose my temper it won't surprise anyone. I am trying my best. Let me just say that. I am trying to be a good teacher, counselor, friend, daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece, cousin, organizer, writer, mother to a dog, roommate, bridesmaid, PERSON! And don't get me wrong, I relish being all of these things. I love it! It just can be a little much at time. It is hard trying to be perfect, especially when you know you are nowhere NEAR perfect. Again, let me say that I am trying my best and will continue trying my best. Just allow me my moments of humanity now and again. It keeps my sane. :)

0 comments: